Price per serving: $ 3.00
This variant is currently sold out
Genial Frozen Beef & Salmon Recipe
Beef & Salmon Recipe
- Optimum Health – with Hearty Beef and Nutrient-Rich Salmon
- Convenient at Home or On-the-go
- Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
- For frozen products, we only ship FedEx 2 day Air. We do pack our frozen products to withstand normal shipping times and temperatures, but can not guarantee the integrity of frozen products that may incur shipping delays once the product leaves our facility.
- Frozen items can only be shipped on a Monday or Tuesday in order to avoid sitting in an unrefrigerated warehouse over the weekend. If you order a frozen product on any other day, we will hold your order until Monday to reduce the risk of arriving in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
The protein-packed Genial Diet is a thoughtful blend of whole food ingredients designed to support and invigorate your dog. With beef heart, salmon, carrots, and parsley, this recipe is a foundational building block for lifelong canine health. The perfect combo of delicious plus nutritious, adding up to happily licking the bowl clean.
INGREDIENTS: Beef Heart, Salmon, Beef Liver, Oats, Carrots, Parsley, Green Beans, Apples, Sweet Potato, Beets, Kale, Coconut Oil, Celery, Spinach, Dried Yeast, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Chia Seed
Safe Handling: Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Genial Frozen Beef & Salmon Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.Guaranteed Analysis (%)
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
Defrost cup in refrigerator prior to feeding to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a general guideline for Adult Dog's calorie requirements. Not intended for puppies.
For each meal, divide the number of cups per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.