Price per serving: $ 4.00
This variant is currently sold out
Harvest Frozen Pork & Rabbit Recipe
Pork & Rabbit Recipe
- Formulated for Optimum Health
- Grain Free Whole Food Nutrition with Mild Pork & Savory Rabbit
- Complete & Balanced Vet-Formulated Adult Dog Food
- For frozen products, we only ship FedEx 2 day Air. We do pack our frozen products to withstand normal shipping times and temperatures, but can not guarantee the integrity of frozen products that may incur shipping delays once the product leaves our facility.
- Frozen items can only be shipped on a Monday or Tuesday in order to avoid sitting in an unrefrigerated warehouse over the weekend. If you order a frozen product on any other day, we will hold your order until Monday to reduce the risk of arriving in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Ingredients / Product Information
- Feeding Instructions
The grain-free Harvest Diet is designed to be a long-term healthy solution for your dog. This gently cooked blend is packed with whole food ingredients including pork, rabbit, celery, sweet potatoes and nutritious seeds in a tasty, nutrient-rich formula. We believe in the power of whole food nutrition, paws (and hands) down.
INGREDIENTS:Pork, Ground Rabbit (with bone), Pork Heart, Pork Liver, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Green Beans, Kale, Beets, Apples, Coconut Oil, Spinach, Dried Yeast, Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Sesame Seed, Sunflower Seed, Pumpkin Seed, Quinoa, Dried Kelp, Chia Seed
Safe Handling:Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.
Harvest Frozen Pork & Rabbit Recipe is formulated to meet nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maitenance of adult dogs.Guaranteed Analysis (%)
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
Defrost cup in refrigerator prior to feeding to provide a nutritionally balanced serving. See recommended feeding amount in chart below.
This is a general guideline for Adult Dog's calorie requirements. Not intended for puppies.
For each meal, divide the number of cups per day by number of servings per day. For example, if you feed your dog twice each day, divide by two.